The Football World Cup in Qatar gave us a fair assessment of where Islam stands at the moment. In the first instance, it may have been a mistake, however brilliant the final was, to award the World Cup to Qatar, a country that sponsors and encourages Muslim fundamentalism all over the world and uses football to further its aims. It owes for instance the best French football team, Paris Saint Germain of which Kilyan Mbappé, the young and brilliant French striker, is a member. It is a proprietor too of the top English team, Manchester City. However well this World Cup has been organised—and we must give the Qataris credit for that—the Qatari crowds were highly partisan: booing loudly all the White teams, and cheering madly for the Muslim or non-White players.
Morocco-France match gave us many clues about the radicalisation of Islam. Firstly, the Moroccan players, were brutal, using tackles, to hurt and maim; while, even if they were barely touched, they would scream and writhe on the ground as if mortally wounded
Secondly, the Morocco-France match gave us many clues about the radicalisation of Islam. Firstly, the Moroccan players, were brutal, using tackles, to hurt and maim; while, even if they were barely touched, they would scream and writhe on the ground as if mortally wounded. They were bad losers also: to Croatia for third place, nearly beating up the referee at the final whistle. But even in victory (over Spain), what did they do? They urged on TV people to join Islam, saying: “come to the wind, come to the truth”. Is that football, is that how it is supposed to bring people together beyond religion and race? All this talk about ‘no racism’ in football, actually serves Muslims, who take refuge behind it, if you say anything against Islam, however true it may be.
Thirdly, Muslims all over Europe not only rioted when Morocco lost, but even when they beat Spain, and even more when France lost to Argentina. In Paris, my family were advised not to go out, both on the night of Morocco’s loss to France and during and after the finals, and police were deployed in the thousands on Champs Elysées and all French major towns. And who rioted? French Moroccans, but also Tunisians Algerians and from various African countries, all holding French passports, all beneficiaries of the vast and generous French social system, which gives you free medicals, free money, the more children you have (and we know Muslims are procreating to outnumber Europeans in nations where they live), subsidised transport, sports facilities, parks etc). As usual Muslims in Europe, not only put Islam before their nationalities, having no faithfulness or gratitude to their adopted countries, but strike these very countries which give them shelter.
This Muslim intelligentsia, sometimes, more often than not, feels that Islam is essential and more important than their French atavism, in their intellectual and spiritual make up – and it affects their attitudes and decisions. It gets even more complex: in France, at least, its becoming fashionable to be a Muslim
Now let’s look at it from a Hindu-dharmic point of view. It’s important and as a journalist, I have always tried to scrutinise the behind the scenes, the occult and invisible forces that move people like puppets. If you look at France and its (huge) problem with Islam, its ALSO karma. France colonised, sometimes brutally (but it was acceptable then) North African countries: Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria in particular. It not only exploited its people, but after reluctantly giving them independence, it employed Arabs as laborers, coolies, mason helpers, trash pickers, jobs that the French did not want to do anymore (and the French dare to castigate castes in India!). They had little respect for them, when I was a kid, they were called ‘bicots’, which could be loosely translated as ‘goats’ in English. Now naturally the grandchildren of these coolies are angry and vent openly their vengeance. And the ironic Karma is: the French football team that narrowly lost to Argentina in the final of the 22 Football World Cup, was mostly constituted of African immigrants children !
Violance in Europe during FIFA World CUP 2022
- Police used water cannon and teargas after Morocco’s migrants brought havoc to the centre of Brussels following Morocco’s shock 2-0 FIFA World Cup 2022 win over Belgium in Qatar. Dozens of fans smashed shop windows, threw fireworks and torched vehicles
- Dozens of rioters torched cars, set electric scooters on fire and pelted cars with bricks. Police moved in after one person suffered facial injuries, said Brussels police spokeswoman Ilse Van de Keere reported France24
- Clashes erupted in Paris on December 10, 2022, after Morocco defeated Portugal in FIFA World Cup. Morocco’s supporters indulged into violence on the streets, forcing the riot police to use teargas
- Morocco fans in cities across the world clash with police as celebrations over historic World Cup penalty shoot-out victory against Spain in Qatar, reported Daily Mail
But it gets more complicated: many of these French muslim youth of today are well educated brilliant people – stand up comics, actors, film directors, artists, writers, journalists – 21st century France owes them a lot and its culture is being remoulded by them. The karma is that, at the same time, like others, this Muslim intelligentsia, sometimes, more often than not, feels that Islam is essential and more important than their French atavism, in their intellectual and spiritual make up – and it affects their attitudes and decisions. It gets even more complex: in France, at least, its becoming fashionable to be a Muslim: I play basketball when I am in Paris, under the Eiffel tower, and many of the players are either French Muslims or Muslim blacks: the few white players that play with them, imitate the Muslims in their way of greeting (you know that complicated joining fists, knuckles etc); the girls who look on, are in awe of these tall, nice (I must stress here ‘nice’ as me being older and a white guy, is always made to feel welcome by them), excellent players and naturally, it leads more and more to mixed couples. We know that their children will be brought into Islam, with Muslim names and read the Koran. No love jihad, here it’s just happening naturally. Karma is a vicious circle: France and other countries who colonised Arabs, are paying theirs right now – once its paid, it’s burnt & gone; Islam is reaping the good karma of having been exploited, by coming-up in many areas, whether sports, or other fields.
We see that this radicalisation of Islam is a wide phenomenon in Europe. Belgium, which also colonised Africa, has a large Muslim population, one of the most radical and dangerous in the EU – indeed the Paris Bataclan attacks of 2015 and the murderous Brussels airport bombing, all came at the hands of Belgium Muslims. Germany, which has a large Turkish minority, also witnesses periodic traumas: the 2015-16 New Year Eve, for instance, saw 200 women assaulted and sometimes raped by Muslims. England, though it is not part of European Union, has a twofold problem with its large Muslim population: on the one hand they engage in periodic rioting, such as this year’s attack in Leicester on Hindus; and on the other, British Muslims, have understood that if they take power politically, they can change the whole set-up of British society and eventually impose the Sharia. Hence many mayors, such as in London, are Muslims.
New launchpad for Jihad
- People in the UK believe that Islam is a threat to the British way of life and 32 per cent said that there were “no-go areas” in Britain where sharia law dominated and non-Muslims could not enter. The level of crime could be understood from the fact that Muslim population in the United Kingdom, which constitutes merely 4 per cent of the total population in the country, but 18 per cent of prison inmates in the UK are Muslims. Situation in Farnce is also deteriorating as the country has been targeted by Islamists the most in recent years, According to Canadian Broadcasting Corporation report, From 2015 to December 2018, the number of people killed in terrorist attacks in France was 249.
- In Belgium Groups like Sharia4Belgium, Resto du Tawheed, and the Zerkani network are deeply involved in jihadi radicalisation. According to the official number, by mid-2016, about 450 Belgian individuals travelled to Syria and many of them joined terrorist Organisation Islamic State.
- Gothenburg, in western Sweden is one of the European cities from which most people joined Islamic extremist groups, according to ‘The Local’. According to media reports, Sweden became an exporter of jihad, from where more than 300 people went Syria and Iraq to fight Islamic Jihad.
Finally, Baltic nations like Sweden, or Norway, long immune to these problems, were caught sleeping, as the immigrants they innocently allowed to seep in, have started making heir presence felt by rapes, attacks, demonstrations etc. It should be stressed here that Muslims control in Europe a lot of the taxis network, with Uber, for instance, which has a majority of Muslim drivers. This allows them to create a network of communication and transport, which can easily trigger riots and even bring quickly demonstrators on the spot. In one word, Europe has a huge Muslim radicalisation problem, which so far it has refused to acknowledge, except maybe, for France’s Macron, who forced many mosques to close down.
Islam could put a stop to the bad karma they are generating now, for example by not rioting.