The book Gujarat Files: Anatomy of a Cover Up by Rana Ayyub has been well received by the well-oiled Western media propaganda machinery of the Islamists and communists. Gujarat in general, and Hindus in particular, were depicted as demonic by Rana and co., and the usual outrage at the usual trigger point was contexed out of proportion. The most tolerant human race on the planet—Hindus—have witnessed their mothers, daughters, and sisters raped and killed by Islamists. Their fathers and sons were killed to expand the brutal Islamic and Christian cultures over millennia. Their culture and ethnicity are being abused, discredited, and targeted. The Hindus, who have time and again been painted as illiterate and superstitious by the Western media, have never retaliated against any act of monstrosity perpetrated against them. This became their de facto fate, ruining them for centuries. The aftermath of the Godhra Hindu holocaust was perhaps a lone example of retaliation by Hindus, and that has somehow not gone well with the Communist-led intellectual militia of the West.
Media Portrayed Godhra Massacre as a Muslim Genocide
On February 27, the 20th anniversary of the ghastly Godhra train massacre, in which 58 Hindu pilgrims were burned alive while sleeping, will be commemorated. Do any of us recognise one or two of them? Yes, we recall the 2002 Gujarat riots; yes, we recall the purported slaughter of Muslims in Gujarat; and yes, we recall the Muslim genocide in Gujarat led by then-Chief Minister Narendra Modi. Notwithstanding the fact that Narendra Modi was given a clean chit by the Supreme Court after questioning by the Special Investigation Team (SIT), established by the Supreme Court, and despite the fact that 1,044 people died in the aftermath of the Godhra train burning, including 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus, the national and international media consistently portray it as a Muslim genocide. That is precisely what our Communist (Nehruvian) secular commune of intellectuals, scholars, and journalists – on the payroll of the Islamists and missionaries – made us perceive all along. This kind of misleading information is very easy to find on the internet. But do we recall the carnage for what it actually was—the wrath of Islamic fanatics?
Identity of Hindu Victims Under Wraps
While Muslim and Communist-controlled non-governmental organisations (NGOs) focused media’s attention on the best Bakery case, the train burning went unnoticed. The Bilkis Bano case was widely publicised, but the ten children and twenty-seven women, who were burned alive, were never mentioned. The question is, why is this the case, and why do none of us know the identities of the 58 people who were burned alive? For 20 long years, there hasn’t been a single name associated with those victims on the internet till now, when a social thinker and columnist, Gopal Goswami, released these names in one of his reports for FirstPost. The question remains, why haven’t any media outlets attempted to learn and publish their identities?
Hand of Islamists Clearly Established
In February 2002, thousands of Ram-Bhakts (Karsevaks) travelled from Gujarat to Ayodhya to participate in the Purnahuti Maha Yagna at Sri Ram Janmabhoomi. On February 25, hundreds of pilgrims boarded the Sabarmati Express bound for Ahmedabad, along with other passengers. The train arrived at Godhra at 7:43 am on February 27, 2002. As the train was leaving the station, someone pressed the emergency brake, and the train came to a halt at the Signal Falia, a Muslim slum neighbourhood on both sides of the railway track. No Hindu dared enter that area even during the day. The train was stopped by a lot of chains pulled from inside, according to the driver, and later confirmed by the train’s equipment handler. When the train came to a halt, a swarm of about 2,000 Muslims attacked it. Four railway coaches were set ablaze as a result of some stone-pelting, trapping several passengers inside. The fire killed 58 people and injured 48 others, including 27 women and 10 children. “Miscreants had prepared the petrol-soaked rags for use long before the train arrived in Godhra,” J Mahapatra, Assistant Director-General of Gujarat Police, claimed. The media, on the other hand, painted a very different picture, portraying it as a case of Muslim genocide. Following suit is the Wikipedia entry that insinuates the event as being a “Muslim genocide,” “ethnic cleansing,” “State terrorism,” “pogrom,” and other such terms. The fact that even Wikipedia obliterated the 58 Hindus, who were torched alive while sleeping inside the S-6 coach of the Sabarmati Express train, is inexplicable and beyond the realms of human comprehension.
Kar Sevaks chose to serve voluntarily in the ruins and tatters of Ayodhya at Ram Janmabhoomi, Bhagwan’s holy birthplace, for the sacred temple was ravaged and hacked by Islamic invaders. And despite being a thumping majority, Hindus fought the battle legally for 500 years. It is needless to mention that Bhagwan Ram is vaunted as the embodiment of India’s glorious civilisation and culture. The established facts only corroborate that it was a planned attack by Muslims, and these stories have been concocted to mislead the general public by a vested clique
Should you not wonder why the identities of the victims of the train disaster were never made public by the media? Just because it was constantly attempted to portray the aftermath as a Muslim genocide and the angle of a Hindu pogrom wouldn’t fit the narrative, the 58 martyrs were cast aside in oblivion and disavowed! Well, we now have 41 names (courtesy of the article) of those slain and are posting them here with deep glumness, compunction, and regret.
- Nilimaben Prakashbhai Chaudagar, Ramol, Ahmedabad
- Jyotiben Bharatbhai Panchal, Maninagar, Ahmedabad
- Premaben Naranbhai Dabhi, Gita Mandir, Ahmedabad
- Jiviben Parambhai Dabhi, Gita Mandir, Ahmedabad
- Devkalaben Hariprasad Joshi, Chandlodiya, Ahmedabad
- Zaverbhai Jadavbhai Prajapati,Vastral, Ahmedabad
- Mittalben Bharatbhai Prajapati, Maninagar, Ahmedabad
- Nitaben Harshadbhai Panchal, New Ranip, Ahmedabad
- Harshadbhai Hargovindbhai Panchal, New Ranip, Ahmedabad
- Pratikshaben Harshadbhai Panchal, New Ranip, Ahmedabad
- Niruben Navinchandra Brahmbhatt, Sanket Society, Vadnagar
- Chayaben, Harshadbhai Panchal, New Ranip, Ahmedabad
- Chiragbhai Ishwarbhai Patel, Vaghodiya, Vadodara
- Sudhaben Girishchandra Rawal, Chandlodiya, Ahmedabad
- Malaben Sharadbhai Mhatre, Ambavadi, Ahmedabad
- Arvindaben Kantilal Shukla, Ramol, Ahmedabad
- Umakant Govindbhai Makwana, Nava Naroda, Ahmedabad
- Sadashiv Vithalbhai Jadhav, Sureliya Estate Road, Ahmedabad
- Maniben Dahyabhai Dave, Nava Naroda, Ahmedabad
- Jesalkumar, Manshukhbhai Soni, Vastral, Ahmedabad
- Manshukhbhai, Kanjibhai Soni, Vastral, Ahmedabad
- Ratiben Shivpati Prasad, Municipal Quarters, Vijay Mills, Naroda, Ahmedabad
- Jamnaprashad Ramashray Tiwari, Municipal quarters, Vijay Mills, Naroda, Ahmedabad
- Satish Ramanlal Vyas, Odhav, Ahmedabad
- Shantaben Jashbhai Patel, Roon, Anand
- Indiraben Banshibhai Patel, Roon, Anand
- Rajeshbhai Sardarji, Vaghela, Khokhra, Ahmedabad
- Shilaben Mafatbhai Patel, Roon, Anand
- Manjulaben Kirtibhai Patel, Roon, Anand
- Champaben Manubhai Patel, Roon, Anand
- Diwaliben Raojibhai Patel, Matar, Kheda
- Lalitaben Karansibhai Patel, Kadi, Mehsana
- Manguben Hirjibhai Patel, Kadi, Mehsana
- Prahladbhai Jayantbhai Patel, Ambika township, Patan
- Bhimjibhai Karsanbhai Patel, Khedbrahma, Sabarkantha
- Lakhubhai Hirajibhai Patel, Kubhadharol Kampa, Vadali, Sabarkantha
- Vithalbhai Parshottambhai Patel, Dungerji ni Chali, Khokhra, Ahmedabad
- Shailesh Ranchodbhai Panchal, Sankalp Park Society, Surendranagar
- Amrutbhai Joitaram Patel, Gamanpura, Mehsana
- Narendra Narayanbhai Patel, Vanpardi, Mandal, Ahmedabad
- Ramanbhai Gangarambhai Patel, Nugar, Mehsana
For two decades, these names were brushed under the rug. They were Karsevaks who chose to serve voluntarily in the ruins and tatters of Ayodhya at Ram Janmabhoomi, Bhagwan’s holy birthplace, for the sacred temple was ravaged and hacked by Islamic invaders. And despite being a thumping majority, Hindus fought the battle legally for 500 years. It is needless to mention that Bhagwan Ram is vaunted as the embodiment of India’s glorious civilisation and culture. The established facts only corroborate that it was a planned attack by Muslims, and these stories have been concocted to mislead the general public by a vested clique. One Muslim man, who was not allowed to travel because it was a reserved coach, was also found dead inside the coach, implying that he had dispersed the flammable material and was caught in the flames while lighting it. The media tried to make this look like an accident, giving reasons why Muslims would kill another Muslim. Perhaps they were oblivious to the concept of a human bomb! This wasn’t done in the heat of the moment- it was orchestrated to create terror in the hearts of Hindus after their shrine was forcibly seized by Muslim invaders. The media and the West didn’t point out that India’s cultural icon was held hostage for five centuries while ludicrously going hammer and tongs to make sure the radical Islamists were made to look ‘victims’ for brutally killing these volunteers.
Hitting Hard Embarrassing Facts for Islamists and their Supporters:
1. This should not set one aback given the rhetoric—spread terror and play the victim card when discovered. Rana Ayyub, the woman who duped her supporters out of crores of rupees, receives assistance from Irene Khan, a Bangladeshi woman, to tweet in her support via the UN in Geneva Twitter handle, but Harsha, a young boy who supported a secular ‘uniform’ in educational institutes, is murdered by Islamists with no media coverage. Instead, they attempt to whitewash the heinous, cold-blooded murder by portraying the occasional hijabi Muskaan Khan as the face of bravery, which is paradoxically veiled behind a mask.
One Muslim man, who was not allowed to travel because it was a reserved coach, was also found dead inside the coach, implying that he had dispersed the flammable material and was caught in the flames while lighting it. The media tried to make this look like an accident, giving reasons why Muslims would kill another Muslim. Perhaps they were oblivious to the concept of a human bomb! This wasn’t done in the heat of the moment- it was orchestrated to create terror in the hearts of Hindus
2. Lavanya, a Tamil Nadu student who only wanted to study, died for not converting to Christianity, while Kishan Bharwad was shot dead for a social media post, a young Rupesh Pandey was assassinated for celebrating his festival, and a bright Muslim student, Aroosa Parvez, received rape threats from Islamists for not wearing a hijab, yet Hindus are to blame. Nobody would have heard about 2002 if there had been no counterattack, but one rare occurrence in which Hindus fought back for their safety is now being labelled as Muslim genocide.
3. Seva is an intrinsic part of Sanatan Dharma. Even Sikhism imbibed this very concept of service to humanity. What happened in 2002 wasn’t just an attack on Karsevaks, it was a plot to subdue the civilisational identity of India. It was aimed at terrorising Hindus and ensuring that they didn’t connect with their cultural signals. This has been a typical process for Islamists ever since their Indian conquest started, and it continues till date as they target India’s civilisational and cultural icons like Ayodhya, Mathura, Kashi, Vaishno Devi, and so on.
4. The deafening silence on Hindu ethnic cleansing in the media houses is nothing short of expected. However, the Government must at least put into the public domain the heinous genocide of Karsevaks at the hands of Islamists. Though RSS and its affiliates like VHP hold a Shraddhanjali (memorial-service) near the site of the carnage every year on February 27, the Hindu community wishes to build a memorial in memory of those who died at this location. Naming the crossroads near or around the house of the slew with its name as a gesture of paying obeisance can be perceived as a welcome step by society. The Government can also consider some deliberations with the Hindu organisations about how to come up with an amicable resolution and a way ahead. The Hindu community and Hindu organisations have also requested that these names be displayed in Sri Ram Mandir, Ayodhya. Isn’t this the least we could do as Indians for those who literally gave their lives to preserve the nation’s culture and traditions?