* A paper plate.
* Colourful wool.
* Two black buttons.
* Coloured paper.
* Sketch pens.
* Paints and brushes .
* Glue or Fevicol.
* Fold the paper plate in half.
* Roll up a piece of coloured paper into a tube.
* Make a slit at the base of this tube.
* Slide the folded side of the folded end of the plate into the slit in the tube and paste it on both sides of the plate.
* Cut out two heads of a horse on coloured paper and stick them on the top end of the tube. Paste it with glue or Fevicol.
* Paste a black bead each on either side of the horse to make the eyes.
* Paint the eyelashes, nostrils and the mouth of the horse.
* Cut different lengths of wool and paste on the head of the horse to go down the neck to form the mane.
* Make slits in the edges of the paper plate and spread the slits at the edges.
* Colour the plate in any colour of your wish.
How to use
* Tie a piece of string in the centre of the tube and hang the horse. You will see it swing in the wind or breeze.