Application for admission in “skill-based” Certificate Courses offered by the Campus of Open Learning (COL) of Delhi University are open for session 2022.
Prof. (Dr.) U S Pandey (OSD, Campus of Open Learning and Principal, School of Open Learning, DU) said “admissions in these certificate programs are open to all 12th pass and students enrolled in various colleges or universities. Those recently graduated may also be considered. Owing to pandemic restrictions in 2021, many students applied from outstation and studied online. For this year as well, candidates may choose to learn offline or either online. The option varies from course to course”.
What are the Certificate Courses on offer for 2022?
At present, 36 courses are offered by the COL-DU Centre in association with other training entities. A complete list of courses is available on the official website, col.du.ac.in
Following is a summarized list of certificate programs on offer:
1. Mass Communication & Digital Media Productions
2. Animation (3d) and Video Editing
3. Filmmaking, Direction and Screenplay
4. Acting for Films, TV & Theatre
5. Digital Marketing and Social Media Advertising
6. Fine Arts & Digital Arts
7. Animation (2d) and Motion Graphics
8. Interior Design & Architecture Planning
9. Fashion Design, Merchandising & Entrepreneurship
10. Radio Jockeying, Anchoring & TV Journalism
11. Graphic Designing, DTP & Video Editing
12. Event Management, Marketing & PR
14. Fashion Modeling & Beauty Pageant Grooming
15. Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security
16. Data Science & Machine Learning
17. Stenography & IT Skills
18. Soft Skills & Personality Development
19. Office Automation & E-accounting
20. Financial Markets
21. Airport Management
22. Computerized Reservation System (CRS)
23. Airfare & Ticketing
24. Travel & Tourism
25. Web Designing
26. Medical Transcription
How to apply in these Certificate Courses?
Admissions in all certificate courses are open on a first-come-first-served basis. Forms can be availed offline and may also be downloaded from col.du.ac.in
The admission process is offline and forms can also be sent via post/ courier addressed to “The Admission Office, Campus of Open Learning situated in C-2, Keshavpuram, New Delhi 110035”. The Campus is located near to Keshav Puram metro station.
Information related to the course, application form and fee information may also be obtained from the official website col.du.ac.in or by contacting the helpline numbers +91-9312237583, 011-27181469.