* An empty cigarette packet
* A pair of scissors
* A pencil
* Remove the drawer of the cigarette packet. (fig.1)
* Fold it midway along the length and mark out an arc with the pencil.
* Cut out this arc. (fig.2)
* Crease the midline of the side wall so that they cave in, making a V-groove. (fig.3)
* Tuck both ends of the drawer into a case. (fig.4)
* Now fold the outer case in the middle so that the two strips of the drawer meet with a very thin gap between them. (fig.5)
How to play
* Place the organ gently between your lips and blow into it.
* You will hear a musical note. (fig. 6)
* The toy is based on Bernoulli’s principle which states that when air is blown at high speed between two strips, it creates low pressure and makes the strips vibrate, thus producing sound.