- 8 800 gm Besan flour
- 8 200 gm Maida
- 8 2 kg Sugar
- 8 1 kg Ghee
- 8 50 gm powdered cardamom
- 8 Yellow colour
- Boil sugar in water for 10 to 15 minutes until it turns pasty.
- Then add flour and maida and keep and stirring.
- Once the ingredients are properly mixed, add ghee to the mixture and keep on stirring with the spoon until it is mixed properly.
- Then add powdered cardamom and keep on stirring with spoon until it is mixed properly.
- Now, spread the mixture on an even surface in even thickness and leave it for setting for 20 minutes.
- Once it is set, Mysore Pak can be cut into rectangular shaped pieces.