Channar Payesh (Chhena Kheer) ?
A dish named, Channar Payesh and it is made up of condensed milk, nuts and raisins. A mouthwatering delight to all the dairy products lover, the Channar Payesh is a very easy-to-make kind of recipe.
- 8 1/2 litre Milk
- 8 1 Tin condensed milk
- 8 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 8 1 cup Water
- 8 2 tablespoons Nuts
- 8 2 tablespoons Raisins
- Make thin syrup of the sugar and water.
- Put the chenna (cottage cheese) in a bowl and add the hot syrup into it, blending it thoroughly.
- Boil milk in a deep bottomed pan.
- Add the condensed milk. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Cool till just warm.
- n Add the milk mixture into the channa, a spoon at a time.
- Mix vigorously to form a homogenous mixture till all the milk is used up.
- Pour into a bowl. Mix in the nuts and raisins.
- Serve chilled.
The Channar Payesh tastes the best when it is served chilled. Even if you want to make something uncommon and scrumptious this Deepavali, try this recipe.