* Two pieces of wire 2 mm thick.
* A hammer.
* A wire about 90 cm long.
* Another piece of wire about 90 cm long again.
* A plier.
* The two wheels are made with the thick wire of 2 mm thickness, ensuring that they are about 10 cm each.
* Make their axle with the wire which is 90 cm long by using the plier to turn the end.
* Make the steering rod with the other piece of wire piece which too is 90 cm long
How to play
* Hold the steering wheel and move forward the wheels.
* You will also learn to work with and mould metal wire.