The tale of Kashmiri Pandits’ is one of mindless violence, inhumanity and exclusion, yet secularists have preached—in the backdrop of the movie The Kashmir Files—to retell their story with “empathy, humanity and inclusiveness”!
1. In Kashmir, gunpowder was used, for the first time, not in fighting wars but in blowing up colossal Hindu temples!
2. In Srinagar, temple materials could be seen not in temples themselves but in long stretches of river embankment off Jhelum river!
3. Allah is merciful, yet Kashmiri Pandits were killed in his name!
4. Lord Rama could return to his homeland after 14 years of vanvasa; the Pandavas after 13 years. Kashmiri Pandits can not hope to return even after 32 years!
5. A Muslim can visit any mosque or dargah anywhere in India with no fear. A Hindu, however, can visit Amarnath in Kashmir caves only under the protection of army men!
6. They proclaimed the end of Jahilliyyah (Age of Ignorance) after having destroyed countless centres of knowledge in Kashmir and having burnt millions of books on astronomy, science, medicine!
7. Our kids know more about Aurangzeb, Babur, Ghori than about Lalitaditya, the great Kashmiri empire-builder who once ruled from
Afghanistan to central Asia to most of the Indian subcontinent!
8. Great temples of Kashmir like Maharshi temple and Tribhuwan swami (Srinagar), Amrit Bhawan, etc., today serve as burial grounds and graveyards!
9. The Muslim rulers who sought to extirpate Hinduism were once provided refuge in courts of Hindu rajas in the spirit of Hindusim that proclaims vasudhaiv kutumbkam (the whole world is our family)!
10. The Kashmiri Pandits were driven out of their homeland in 1990 despite the very much existence of the idea of India, the rule of law, secularism, judiciary and constitution at that time!
11. Everyone knows about cold-blooded terrorists Yasin Malik and Burhan Wani. However, hardly one knows about Pandit Tika Lal Taploo, a prominent Human Rights activist whose day of death, 14th September, is observed as Martyrdom Day by Kashmiri Hindus!
12. Liberals: Kashmiri Pandits were never oppressed! Had they really been oppressed, there would have been terrorists amidst them as oppression and injustice alone turn a person into a terrorist, e.g., Hafiz Saeed & Burhan Wani.
13. Farooq Abdullah criticised changing the name of cities as an attempt to wipe out our “pluralistic” character. He himself changed the names of hundreds of Kashmir places from its Sanskrit-driven names to Islamic ones!
14. The tale of Kashmiri Pandits’ is one of mindless violence, inhumanity and exclusion, yet secularists have preached—in the backdrop of the movie The Kashmir Files—to retell their story with “empathy, humanity and inclusiveness”!
15. Aborigines of Kashmir, forcefully evicted from their fatherland, have
today become outsiders while outsiders, i.e., Muslims who once came as refugees, have become proper Kashmiri!
16. Those who love Kashmir talk about Kashmir, its rich ancient history and its great people. Those who love propaganda about Kashmir, talk about Kashmiriyat!
17. When a terrorist dies, also dies kashmiriyat and insaniyat, they say. kashmiriyat and insaniyat, however, escape miraculously when a Kashmiri Pandit or Sikh is killed!
18. A Hollywood movie can depict the Jew holocaust perpetrated by Hitler without giving two hoots about Hitler or Nazism. However, a Bollywood film-maker must not hurt terrorists’ sentiments by making a movie on their genocidal atrocities!
19. Liberals’ idea of India gets shaken if UP Govt. takes pride in not having allowed a single rioter to go unaccounted. However, the idea of India went into convenient slumber during the genocide of the most peaceful community!
20. Every single killing of Kashmiri Pandit (KPs) was accompanied with Islamic slogans; Loudspeakers atop mosques threatened KPs to ‘convert, die or leave’; Muslim populace at large, in the name of jihad and Nizam-e-Mustafa (Islamic rule) joined terrorists in forcing KPs out of the valley. Yet, our secularists have sermonised that the uprising in Kashmir was very “secular”, prompted by the monopoly of KPs over State’s resources—essentially Marxist reasoning!
21. KPs persecution and desecration of Hindu temples came to a halt during the British Raj. It, however, was resumed when India achieved independence!
22. Traditional Kashmiri dress is increasingly paving the way for burqa and other Islamic dresses. Urdu is gaining ground at the expense of the Kashmiri language. Kashmiri art, culture, the sculpture is in shambles. People are taught to emulate Arab ways and culture instead of indigenous ones. Yet, per liberals, kashmiriyat dies every time a Burhan Wani is killed.
23. One Babri Mosque was destroyed, and the whole world knows about it. 77 Kashmir temples are documented to have been destroyed in the immediate aftermath of Babri demolition, and none knows about it