Water therapy is the oldest amongst all the therapies available today in the world. Naturopathy, Ayruveda and Unani systems this is considered as most important one. Now it is also considered as an alternative therapy. In Japan water therapy has become more popular and many a diseases are being treated and cured by this therapy. This is no less than any medicine.
Water is the most valued and beautiful gift of nature. In absence of water there would not have been any life on this earth today. Water is not only for satisfying our thirst but this is also used for life saving and is the basic requirement of human beings. It is well nigh impossible to remain without water for a week. We know that 70 per cent of our body matter is water. This is precisely the reason that excess or loss of this element causes disease while balanced intake of water cures them.
Do not consider water as simple thing.
Let us take a look at how this element can make our body healthy and disease-free and give us long life with its medicinal values.
- Water removes fatigue and gives satisfaction. Therefore, whenever you are tired, take a glass of water.
- In high fever, give gold water to the patient every half an hour.
- If someone faints, splash cold water on his face or lie him in cold water tub.
- If suffering from sciatica take cold water bath daily morning and evening.
- A daily bath of cold water helps children.
- Cold water bath also gives relief in black cough.
An alternative treatment system.
- Cold water bath also helps in hysteria and reduces the intensity of attack.
- In case of burn, use cold water on affected area for immediate relief.
- The asthma patients should take a glass of cold water daily after waking up
- Water is necessary for purification of body. In absence of water these toxic elements could not be thrown out of the body in form of urine or sweat.
- Water helps in digestion and absorption of nutritious food intake
- It also helps in blood making process by activating the large and small intestine.
- Those who don’t take sufficient water suffer from constipation. Sufficient water helps remove constipation by activating the intestines. Piles, fishers or fistula can be avoided by intake of sufficient water.
- If you are worried of obesity, drink water. You will not feel hunger for etables.
- Insufficient water also affects the functioning of kidneys.
- Water intake is also useful in jaundice. This water removes blood impurities.
- In case of uneasiness, palpitation one should drink cold water slowly. This will give immediate relief.
- Water soaked cloth strips need to be placed on the forehead of patient suffering for high fever to bring down the temperature.
- Water in copper vessel clears stomach related disorders.
- Those who drink sufficient water do not suffer from old age wrinkles.
- In summer season before going out in the sun, take one glass cold water to save from hot winds.
- Lactating mothers should drink more water so that they have no difficulty in having increased milk.
- Cleaning eyes with cold water helps remove any foreign body or insect from eyes.
- In case of nose bleeding, put cold water strips on the head of the patient. This will stop the nasal bleeding.
|Water should not be immediately taken after|