* A piece of drawing or chart paper.
* Coloured sketch pens.
* Poster colours.
* Draw the outline of a tree with the help of sketch pens.
* Dip your thumb in wet poster colour of green, yellow and dark blue colours and press on the paper on which the tree is outlined to make thumb impressions.
* Make small oval-shaped outlines around these thumb impressions with sketch pens.
* Paint the trunk of the tree either with sketch pens or with poster colours.
How to use
* Use this picture in your scrap book cover whenever your social studies teacher gives you a holiday assignment to collect leaves and flowers.