* A piece of cloth.
* A spool of thread.
* Red dye colour.
* A container.
* Boil the red dye colour in water and add some salt in it to get the desired shade.
* While the colour takes time to boil, tie tiny knots on the cloth and secure the knots with string.
* Dip the cloth in red coloured water when it has boiled hot.
* Hang the cloth out to dry.
* When the cloth has fully dried, open out the knots. You will notice the red circles with dots in the colour of the cloth all over the cloth.
How to use
* Use the cloth piece as a scarf to present it to your friend.