- On May 4, 2022: 17-year-old Hindu boy Gopal from Kalyanpuri, Delhi, was brutally murdered by a Muslim mob in broad daylight. The murderers of Gopal have been identified as Mohammad Alim, Feroz Khan, Yusuf Khan. The family of the victim, Gopal staged a protest in front of a Masjid in Delhi’s Kalyanpuri. The family of Gopal has demanded justice for their son and death penalty for the Mulsim mob.
Gopal’s grandmother, Kamlawati said that the Muslim mob called her grandson Gopal at 3 pm on May 4, 2021. When he didn’t come back home until late at night, they started searching for him. We even went to the Police Station, but no one was ready to listen and file our complaint and started making excuses of Covid-19. While searching for Gopal, we found his clothes and slippers near a local water canal; someone told us about a boy who drowned in the canal and ran away, she further added. Gopal never had a any fight; we don’t know why the Muslim mob killed him, Gopal’s grandmother said. Gopal’s brother said that Mohammed Alim is the main culprit, and he and his brothers are still giving us death threats.
- On February 26, 2022: IB sleuth Ankit Sharma was brutally murdered by Islamist mob The brutally inflicted on Intelligence Bureau staffer Ankit Sharma by rioting Islamists during the Delhi anti-Hindu riots was beyond belief.
The dead body of an Intelligence Bureau constable was recovered from a drain in North East Delhi amidst anti-Hindu riots in the national capital. Ankit Sharma, who lived in Chand Bagh, was returning home one evening when he was attacked by a violent mob on the Chand Bagh bridge and beaten to death. The Muslim mob had thrown his body into a drain.
- On February 10, 2021: A 25-year-old Bajrang Dal activist, Rinku Sharma, was brutally murdered by a mob. The incident took place in a Muslim–dominated area, Mangolpuri, Delhi. According to the reports, the incident was a fallout of the argument between Rinku Sharma and his murderers over the collection of funds for the construction of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. At that time, the dispute was resolved, but later a group of people attacked Rinku again at his house. He was stabbed with a large knife in his back. Rinku was declared dead at the hospital that was only 300 metres away from the place of the incident. The video was taken from a CCTV installed outside Rinku Sharma’s house, where he was brutally murdered by a Muslim mob.
The arrested persons are named Deen Mohammad, Dilshan alias Aftab, Faiyaiz alias Sadri and Faizan alias Nirale. They were identified after scanning the CCTV footage, coupled with eyewitness accounts.
- On February 19, 2020: Delhi Police Head Constable Ratan Lal was shot by Islamists. Ratan Lal lost his life on February 24, 2020, as Islamist protesting against CAA pelted stones during anti-CAA riots in Delhi, timed with US President Donald Trump’s India visit.
According to the autopsy report, Ratan Lal had died of a bullet injury. As per a report by media, the names of the suspects were Salim Malik, Mohammad Jalaluddin, Muhammad Yunus, Mohammad Ayub, Arif, Danish and Mohammad Salim Khan.
- On May 14, 2019: A businessman Dhruv Raj Tyagi, who owned several houses and shops in the Basai Darapur area of Delhi’s Moti Nagar, was stabbed to death by Jehangir Khan and his son Mohammad Alam.
The 51-year old was hacked to death by the father-son duo as the victim went to Jehangir to complain about his son who had molested Tyagi’s daughter. The weapon with which Tyagi was murdered, a butcher’s knife, was provided by Jehangir Khan’s wife and daughter. Tyagi was not only murdered, but his body was mutilated, fingernails were ripped out and teeth were broken.