Dr Bajranglal Gupt
THE present day economic policy of the world is totally misguided and going to be a disaster for many countries including India, said the eminent Professor of Economics and Member of the National Executive of RSS, Dr Bajranglal Gupt.
Delivering a lecture on Guruji’s Thoughts: ‘A new socio-economic paradigim, in the 4th series of Shri Noor Ahmed Ali Khan Endowment Lecture at the Mythic Society, Bengaluru on December 30 he said second Sarsanghachalak of RSS Madhav Sadashiv Golwalkar though possessed a master degree in zoology he was well versed in economics too. “He (Guruji) has given a blue print for the policy makers to implement economic policy based on vedic wisdom and blend ethics in economy for the overall growth of the country,” said Dr Gupt.
He enthralled the audience by throwing more light on his brain child multi-dimensional project aimed at reviving the economic policy of India called Sumangalam, which assures food for all, health for all (including physical, mental and emotional health), education for all and employment for all by using technology, which is environment friendly, promoting centralised economic policy against decentralisation of big industries, changing the competitive style of working to co-
operative style of working and offering moral leadership.
“Sumangalam concept is the only solution to eradicate poverty in India and the policymakers should take it seriously to implement it. Students of Himachal University, Shimla and Maharshi Dayanand University, Ajmer, Rajasthan are doing research on it,” he added.
According to Dr Gupt, 20 per cent of the people in the world are consuming 80 per cent of the resources and 80 per cent of the people are dependent only on the remaining 20 per cent of the resources which is creating imbalance and great struggle for existence. He criticised the American culture of providing loan without assessing the capacity of the borrower to repay by citing a statistics of 11 crore households in the US possessing 120 crore Credit Cards.
Ex-Minister for Haj, Wakf & Minorities, Government of Karnataka Prof Mumtaz Ali Khan lamented that leaders in Karnataka have forgotten the teachings of the RSS, which is the reason for the sorry state of political affairs in Karnataka. He said he is organising series of lectures in the memory of his 17 year old son Noor Ahmed Ali Khan who died in a road accident. He recalled that Noor Ahmed used to read Guruji’s books, which say country comes first before the religion and this is the reason why he is inviting RSS senior office bearers to deliver lecture on various topics. (FOC)