* An old used toothbrush.
* Colour paints.
* A used blade.
* Draw the outline of the butterfly on paper.
* Take the toothbrush and dip the bristles in the colour that you wish to use on the wings of the butterfly.
* Keeping the toothbrush facing downwards on the portion be painted rub your thumb vigorously over the bristles.
* Paint the other wings also in the same manner. If found too difficult to paint, cut out eyes on black paper and paste on the portion marked.
* With the help of the brushes, draw and paint the eyes and the antennae of the butterfly.
How to use
* The picture can be pasted on cardboard and used as a picture to adorn the wall.