* A piece of paper about 20 cm long and 2 cm wide.
* Hold the strip in your forefinger and thumb and bring it close to your mouth.
How to play
* Blow air on to it as shown in the diagram.
* The paper strip will flutter making a slight noise.
* You can make the same toy placing a square piece of paper on the floor and putting your head close to the floor, blow air on to it.
* Give a slight twist inwards to the paper on the four edges so that the inner portion of the paper is raised.
* You will find the paper move on the floor.