1. The National Science Centre established in 1992, is a science museum in Delhi. It is has been instrumental in the making of some very brilliant science scholars. It has been doing a commendable job in developing scientific minds in the younger generation. The museum is an extremely fascinating place that explains the logic of science in the most interesting ways. The scientific expeditions and achievements of the centre will amaze you to such an extent that you would actually wonder—If this is what science is, why have I been hating it all this while?
2. Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum, Bengaluru,
a constituent unit of National Council of Science Museums, Ministry of Culture, was established in memory of Bharat Ratna Sir M Visvesvaraya.
3. Srikrishna Science Centre was established in Patna in the year 1978 which was named after the first Chief Minister of Bihar. Its a wonderful place to understand the various principles of science in a practical manner. A beautiful garden set beside it also demonstrate the scientific principles.Set in a calm environment with big trees beside the lane, Science centre welcomes visitor by a big colourful display board, with the wind mill prototype blade rotating and sounds of dinosaurs echoing. Upon entrance, garden lies on the right side whereas main building is situated on the left side. A Sun dial is placed at the entrance which shows the time based on the Sun's location. The building has 3 floors , each depicting a theme related to science and environments.
4. Science Centre Goa is spread over five acres of land. The centre also has a huge outdoor park complete with lush green lawns and exotic flowers. Visitors can walk through this park, while learning and interacting with the large exhibits along the way. One such exhibit is the Pulley System, which require people to easily pull themselves up using ropes thereby demonstrating the forces acting on the system.
5. B M Birla Science Museum is located in Hyderabad. It comprises a planetarium, museum, science centre, art gallery as well as a dinosaurium.The B M Birla Science Centre is one of the most prestigious institutions in the country for the dissemination of science and has several innovative programmes in the popularisation of science and formal and non formal education and research. It is recognised both as an Institute of Higher Education and for R&D.