Pottukadalai Ladoo (Maa ke ladoo)
You will always love to have ladoos made by your mother. And, if you are married and live far away from your mother you can still rejuvenate the bond of love and care you shared with her in your childhood.
- 8 1 cup Pottukadalai/ chana dal
- 8 3/4 cup Sugar
- 8 1/4 cup Ghee
- 8 1 Cardamom/ ealchi
- 8 8 Cashew nuts
- n Powder pottukadalai first to a fine powder.
- n Next powder sugar with elachi to a fine powder.
- n Sieve pottukadalai to remove any unground/ coarse things from it.
- n Heat ghee, fry cashew nuts until golden in colour.
- n Place powdered pottukadalai, sugar in a mixing bowl, add the ghee with cashews to it and mix well.
- n Shape to rounds and arrange plate.
- n If you are not able to shape it,
- add 1 or 2 tsp of ghee more and shape it.