Koldil Bhaaji / Dry Banana Flower Sabji
- 8 1 cup Banana Flower
- 8 1 big Potato
- 8 2 long Green Chilli
- 8 2- Garlic, chopped
- 8 1 Onions, chopped
- 8 1 tsp Panch Phoran
- 8 Salt to taste
- 8 Turmeric a pinch
- 8 2 tsp Oil
- Clean the banana blossoms and keep it ready.
- Peel and cut the potato in to cubes.
- Heat a non stick pan with 2 tsp oil.
- Add panch phoran and when it sputters add finely chopped chilli, onion and garlic.
- Next add the banana flower and the potato, mix well.
- Now add Salt, Turmeric and mix well. Cover and put the flame on low. Let it cook. Simmer for 10 mins
- Serve hot, with Kholasapori Pitha