* September 6, 2011: PM’s historical visit to Dhaka is a washout as Mamata Banerjee refuses to agree to Teesta water sharing.
* Novermber 27, 2011: Opposes FDI in retail. Government forced to put it on hold.
* February 2012: Opposes NCTC, says its against federal structure.
* March 2012: Froces her minister Dinesh Trivedi to quit over the rail fare hike.
* May 25: Government’s move to cut Rs 2 in petrol prices fails to satisfy her. She demands complete roll back.
* June 8, 2012: Forces government to shelve Pension Bill.
* June 2012: Opposes UPA Presidential candidate, Pranab Mukherjee.
* September 14, 2012: Withdraws support over the goverment’s move to hike diesel prices, FDI in retail and cap in cooking gas cylinders.