* A few corks
* Chart paper
* Empty toothpaste tube
* A pair of scissors
* A blade
* A small piece of thermocol
* Snip off the mouth of the toothpaste tube and flatten.
* Cut it into strips to make the zebra crossing lines on the road.
* Paste these on the chart paper after colouring the road in grey.
* Colour the parks across the road with green paint.
* With the corks, make the figures by dividing each cork into a longer part and a smaller part for the face.
* Paint the features on the faces.
* Insert a matchstick each at the side and base of the corks to make the hands and legs of the figures.
* The policemen in the centre is also made in the same way.
* The umbrella and road signal can be made with thermocol and painted in the colours shown.