* Coloured paper
* A pair of scissors
* Fevicol or glue
* Take coloured paper and cut a strip, one inch wide and one foot long.
* Paste the two ends together of the ribbon and pinch it in the middle. Paste the two pinched ends together.
* Wrap a small round strip around the pinched portion to form the bow.
* Cut two strips of unequal size with one end or each strip snipped into an inverted ?V?.
* Paste these two pieces on the back of the bow.
* Paste this bow on the box.
* In order to make colourful bows, paint flowers or leaves or stars on the strip to be used as a bow.