* Paper plate.
* Small beads.
* Coloured ribbon.
* Poster paints.
* Dried twigs or pieces of wooden ruler. Method
* Take the paper plate and cut out 4-inch circles on it.
* Paint the circles brown in colour and let them dry.
* Cut small strips of ribbon and paste the two ends to form loops.
* Paste the loops around the brown circles to make the flowers.
* Paste the beads in the centre to make the sunflower seeds.
* Stick the flowers to the dried twigs or pieces of the ruler.
* Cut leaves out of paper and stick them to the sides of the ruler/twigs to serve as leaves.
* Paint the twigs or rulers in brown or green colour.
* Make several such flowers and fix them in a clay pot. How to use
* Your flowerpot is ready to be placed on the table of your living room or can be gifted to a dear friend of yours.