* Coconut shell.
* A pair of scissors.
* Tie the outer husk of coconut into a bunch at the top with string and open it out from the centre to serve as the roof of the hut.
* Place this over an upside down coconut shell.
* With a sharp knife carve out a door opening in either a semi circle or an oblong shape.
* Paste coloured paper on this door opening to serve as the door.
* Paint the roof and the shell in colours of your choice or better still, paste coloured paper on the coconut shell.
How to use
* Place this hut outside inthe courtyard or lawn and in a day or two, you will notice birds coming near and chirping around it.