* An old cardboard shoe-box.
* White cellophane paper.
* A spool of thread.
* Thick paper.
* Draw the outline of different sized fishes and paint them in different colours on thick paper.
* Paint reeds and grass, shells and stones in green and purple shades on the thick paper and paste them inside the box.
* Take the shoe-box and paint the inside and outside in colours of your choice.
* Pierce some holes on the upper surface of the box for hanging the fishes.
* Put some sand granules inside the box at the bottom.
* Tie the fishes with different sized strings and hang them through the holes on top of the box.
* Paste cellophane paper in front of the box to serve the purpose of transparent glass.
How to use
* Place this box on a table to display your aquarium to your friends and siblings.