- Feathers of pigeons or crows and birds.
- Six buttons.
- Chart paper.
- A dried stick.
- A pencil.
- A gum-stick.
- Poster paints.
- First of all draw out the outline of an owl on the chart paper by referring to the drawing on this page.
- Now paste the stick on the chart paper just below the body of the owl.
- Start pasting the feathers on the face and body of the owl.
- Paste the buttons for the eyes and the feet of the owl.
- Draw the outline for the eyes, the nose and the mouth as also the leaves on the wigs or paste dried leaves.